Indoor and Car Masses
- A cantor will sing the main songs - we ask that you do not sing.
- Enter front door only and follow all instruction given by ushers.
- For Communion, please use center row, as usual, maintaining 6 ft. spacing -the floor will be marked.
- Return to pew via side aisle.
1. Masks must be worn by everyone.
2. Restrooms will NOT be open.
3. Use hand sanitzer before communion.
4. Receive in hand only.
5. Once host is received, step aside, remove mask for consumption and replace mask.
6 .Offertory donations will be accepted as you exit.
General Mass Regulations
- Follow all instruction given by parking attendants.
- No one may leave the car except when instructed.
- Please wait until your row is called for all members receiving communion to exit the vehicle and stand on the passenger side of the car. (Handicapped must be seated near a passenger side door if they cannot exit the car)
- The Celebrant will come to each car.
- Faithful receives host - once priest has moved to next person, remove mask for consumption and replace mask.
- Return to car immediately following.
Indoor Masses - Sat 4PM & Sun 11AM
Daily Mass: Mon - Fri 9 AM
Indoor Masses Regulations
Car Masses Regulations
Car Masses - Sundays 9AM